We are excited to offer our newest version of Theremin Bollards for sale. We are proud that our work is mainly produced in our home county of Yorkshire and in particular in Tanghall area of the beautiful city of York.
We have tried our very best to source as many elements of the project locally and to support local business in the area. A huge thanks as always goes to ISF Engineering for producing for us, great work time after time. A big thanks also goes to Jake Rothman in Wales and Rebel Technologies, London for adding their expertise to the project.
What is new in Version 3
Many features such as our unique, external retuning and omni directional speaker systems are offered in our latest version of Theremin Bollards. We programme the DSP unit to suit your needs and offer various casing colours and decals. Please see some of the new features below.
- Elegant hand made design: Our Theremin Bollards are carefully handcrafted and are durable to most elements.
- DSP: Digital Sound Processing transforms Theremin Bollards into an instrument anyone can play.
- External Retuning: Allows users to retune our Theremins externally, either by audible or visual methods from distance. A unique function no other Theremin has.
- Omni-Directional Speaker: Theremin Bollards are designed with an internal speaker which distributes sound equally.
- IP65/66 Standards: Theremin Bollards can now be installed both indoors and outdoors. Every element of Theremin Bollards have carefully been re-designed to withstand the elements of the outdoor environment.
- Transpose Function: Allows the user to alter the output pitch of the Theremin Bollards by the turn of a knob.
- Incremental Patch Change: The DSP unit changes the pre-set sounds of the Theremin Bollards automatically.
- Balanced In & Outputs: Theremin Bollards can be located more than 10 metres away from the technology unit.
- Screen Saver: A DSP unit feature used to prevent screen burn out. This allows the technology to run for long periods of time.
- Wireless Headphone System: Brilliant for environments that require silence.
Specifications & Drawings: